foo_playback_custom v1.1.1 (for English users)
I released foo_playback_custom v1.1.1.
I write English only a little, so sorry for strange sentences.
- Added selection of write tag (Play-Count, First Played and Last Played).
You can write tag only selected (like only Play-count etc.).
This component stores playback statistics (play-count, first-played and last-played) with tag likes foo_playcount_mod and faster response than it.
And if could not write tag, also can write playback statistics with foo_custominfo database.
- Write playback statistics (play-count, first-played and last-played) with tag
- You can select writing playback statistics type (play-count, first-played and last-played)
- if could not write tag (like cue+wav, wma etc), also can write playback statistics with foo_custominfo database.
- You can change the playback statistics update timing.
- You can change the tag name writing playback statistics.
- Default tag name of play-count is %PLAY_COUNT% (You can change)
- Default tag name of first-played is %FIRST_PLAYED% (You can change)
- Default tag name of last-played is %LAST_PLAYED% (You can change)
- Update playback statistics when satisfy the timing you set
- The format of first-played and last-played is "YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS"
- Update playback statistics when the track is ended if the track length is shorter than your settings.
- The change settings become effective when next track is started.
- Copy dll file to "foobar2000\components" directory
- Run foobar2000
- Run foobar2000.
- Check loading "foo_playback_custom.dll".
Look at "Preferences - Components" and check version is correct.
- Look at "Preferences - Tools - Playback Statistics Custom"
【Playback Statistics Update Timing】
Select the timing which update playback statistics with radio button.
In default, update playback statistics for 60 seconds played.
Disable (Do not update)
Update when a track is started
Update when a track is ended
Update when playback percentage is
You can select between 1 and 99%.
Update counter when playback second(s) is
You can change 1 second or more.
【Playback Statistics Settings】
Select you need to update tag.
Only tracks in the media library update playback statistics
If checked, only tracks in the media library update playback statistics.
Store playback statistics with foo_custominfo database ...
If checked, write playback statistics with foo_custominfo database when could not write tag.
This option needs "foo_custominfo.dll".
(Q) The pop up window appeared for a moment when update playback statistics. Is it normal?
(A) It is normal. But normally do not appeared.
The pop up window appears in writing the file when the I/O processing time is long.
Then track might temporarily stops.
* The file format you play is lossless like ape, WavPack and high compressed setting. Therefore IO processing time is long.
* The performance of HDD is bad.
* Use low compressed lossless file.
* Change the HDD in high performance.
* Use foo_custom_pc (do not use foo_playback_custom)
Please use this component at your own risk.
Discussion forum is follows page.
Some Playcounter mods - Hydrogenaudio